terça-feira, agosto 23, 2005

A alma tem de repousar ... e o coração aquietar-se

"I have crossed the seas, I have left cities behind me, and I have followed the source of rivers towards their source or plunged into forests, always making for other cities. I have had women, I have fought with men ; and I could never turn back any more than a record can spin in reverse. And all that was leading me where ? To this very moment..."
Jean Paul Sartre "Nausea"

E assim começa ... o início de mais uma volta no ciclo...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

vê-se mesmo que é o teu primeiro dia de blog...sossega o pito ò Pipo!
Hás-de querer escrever um posting e não teres um puta de ideia...guarda-as...e solta-as com calma.

2:57 da tarde  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

put some cream in your legs, because the sun are very strong

3:42 da tarde  
Blogger Igguk said...

"the sun are..." you meant "the sun is..."
and I´ve already done that. But the cream did it worst

4:08 da tarde  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

i'm friend of zeca marinha, you understand...hihihi

5:47 da tarde  
Blogger Imploding Mutant Hysteria said...

Primeira visita e gostei...e acho q vou gostar...mas concordo, tem calma q vai haver alturas em q as brancas hão-de perdurar ;)
Abraço e bem-vindo à Blogworld!

6:16 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home